1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for very low price! You don't have to hire a web designer or web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
2. Do you provide any scripts with your templates?
Our templates do not include any additional scripts. Newsletter subscriptions, search fields, forums, image galleries are inactive.
3. What do I receive when I order a template from MyTemplatez.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts.
You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
4. I could download the product, but I couldn't open the file?
Please note that the file you downloaded is an archived file. You'll need to unzip it using the latest Winzip software. Sometimes you could also have a corrupted ZIP file, if you cannot open a zip file, try downloading it again.
5. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®.
6. Do you provide Macromedia Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions?
No. We provide you only plain HTML files.
7. What software do I need to work with your products?
In order to work with our templates you'll need a html editor such as Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Homesite, 1st Page, etc. To modify the graphics, you'll need Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or software that has the ability to open PSD files. Flash products can be edited using Macromedia Flash MX.
8. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check the 'sources available' field in the template preview window. NOTE: We do not provide Macromedia Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions.
9. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
10. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
11. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
12. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-unique purchase: Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
Unique purchase: Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the only person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again.
13. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
14. I ordered a template but haven't received the download information.
In this case please contact our Billing Department via Contact Us.
15. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact us and they will reactivate your link.
16. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!
17. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. Mind that when you purchase the template with ordinary licence you're entitled to create only one project (one domain name).
18. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
19. Is account sharing allowed?
No, sharing an account is no different than distributing our materials to others. Individual accounts must be purchased by your friends and colleagues.
1. What is a one time usage license?
When you buy the template at usual price you automatically get the one time usage license. It enables you to use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase the same template again if you plan to use the same design in connection with another or other projects. When passing files to your client please detele the template files from your computer.
2. Can I resell the template as is?
No, you can not resell the template as is.
3. Can I customize the template?
Yes, you can customize the template to any extent needed. You can not use a header of the template for one project though, and images from the template for the other project.
4. Will you help me to customize my template?
We do not provide any help or instructions on template customization. If you are not sure you can customize the template yourself we recommend to hire a design studio to customize the template for you.
5. Can I resell the customized template?
No, you can not resell the customized template as a template but you may sell it as a project to your client for only one website.
6. Are there any restrictions for using imagery, cliparts and fonts from the template I purchased?
All imagery, clipart and fonts used in our products are royalty-free and are the integral part of our products. One Time Usage License and Developers License give you the right to use images, clipart and fonts only as a part of the website you build using your template. You can use imagery, clipart and fonts to develop one project only. Any kind of separate usage or distribution is strictly prohibited.
7. I have customized the template and would like to protect my content by copyright, can I place Copyright 2010, Mycompanyname.com?
Yes, you can add your copyright to to protect your content.
8. Can I use graphics from the template we purchased for use in printing?
No, the resolution of the templates graphics ( except for logo templates) is not enough for printing. All the templates are designed for 72 dpi resolution while the printing requires 300 dpi resolution.
9. Can I get the template in higher resolution to use for printing?
No, we design templates optimized for web resolution only.
10. I like the image from the template and would like to use it for my advertising campaign, can you send me this image in resolution higher than 72 dpi?
No, we can't provide image in higher size or resolution rather than it is on the template. We recommend looking for professional images on online photo resources.
11. Can I use the logo to design corporate identity?
Yes, you can use logo to design corporate identity, but you can use it for one company only.
1. What is a unique purchase license?
If you purchase the product at a 'Unique price' it guarantees that you are the first and the last person to buy this template from us. It means that this template has not been sold before and you become an owner of a unique design. After this kind of purchase the template is being permanently removed from our sales directory and is never available to other customers again. The unique purchase license allows you to develop the unlimited number of projects based on this template.
2. What is a buyout purchase license?
If you purchase the product at a 'Buyout price' it guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template from us. It means that this template may have been sold before a couple of times (see 'Downloads' number in item's properties) but only you and people who bought the template before you will own it. After this kind of purchase the template is being permanently removed from our sales directory and is never available to other customers again. The buyout purchase license allows you to develop the unlimited number of projects based on this template.
3. Can I resell the template as is?
No, you can not resell the template as is.
4. Can I put a line at the bottom ( or any other spot) of the customized project "Website design by Company name"?
No, you can not place a line at the bottom ( or any other spot) of the customized project saying "Website design by Company name". Nevertheless, you can place "Customized by Company name".